Achieve financial success!
The Personal Financial Management Program (PFMP) promotes personal and family financial responsibility, supports mission readiness for our command and educates our Marines, Sailors, and dependents on achieving financial success.
- Million Dollar Service Member 2-day workshop covering higher level personal financial management topics including car loans, TSP, and more.
- Personal Readiness Seminar Avoid financial mistakes. Learn the basics of personal finance. *Mandatory class to apply for Tuition Assistance.
- Budget Club Open forum to discuss all things personal finance.
- Lunch & Learn 45-minute quick sessions on different financial topics.
- Weekly Workshop 2-hour in-depth workshops on various financial topics.
- Spouse Finance Night Learn why your active duty service member gets paid the way they do, entitlements, benefits and more.
- Finance Date Night Money is one of the top 5 reasons couples divorce. Learn how to talk & manage money with your significant other.
- 1:1 Confidential Counseling Personalized, confidential sessions available.
- Command Specialist Training CFE training, certification and forums.
MCCS Marine & Family Programs | Personal Financial Management Program
In case of busy signal call: 8082821338
|Holiday hours may vary.|