The Family Member Employment Assistance Program (FMEAP) provides resources and services to support military spouses and dependent family members’ employment-related needs, from resume building to interview tips to educational scholarships and opportunities.
The Family Member Employment Assistance Program (FMEAP) provides:
- Employment-related referral services.
- Career and skill assessments.
- Career coaching.
- Job search guidance.
- Portable career opportunities.
- Education center referrals/guidance.
- Provides access to equipment and tools to support military spouses and dependent family members’ employment-related needs.
- Career planning through the Kuder Journey’s research-based interests, skills, and work values assessments can assist family members in self-awareness and informed decision-making about their future.
- Comprehensive education and career exploration services are available at no cost to all eligible military spouses through the Spouse Education and Career Opportunities Program. The career center will provide information on portable careers, resume composition, education planning, and career planning.
- Military Spouse Employment Program is a partnership with employers who agree to offer transferrable, portable career opportunities to relocating military spouse employees.
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) offers up to $2000 per year (maximum of $4000) for military spouses (E-1 to E-5, W-1 & W-2, and O-1 & O-2) to pursue licenses, certificates, certifications, or Associate Degrees necessary for gainful employment in high demand, high growth portable career fields and occupations.
- Spouse Transition and Readiness Seminar (STARS) addresses the transitional challenges and opportunities for spouses as they prepare to transition into the civilian world with their Marines.
MCCS Marine & Family Programs | Family Member Employment Assistance Program (FMEAP)
Building 244 | Studio 101
Marine Corps Base Hawaii (MCBH)
Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii 96863
|Holiday hours may vary.|